Tuesday 18 December 2018

The North and South Island of New Zealand - By Yesha

The Country called " New Zealand " was made up of two special islands. It is the North Island and the South Island. Almost 77% of the New Zealand people live in North Island. The people in New Zealand including the Summer Learning Journey design team live in the Auckland city. Auckland is a extensive place to live with lots of amazing estates, beautiful waterways, gardens ( Botanical Garden and dazzling scenery for everyone to enjoy. It is also a hustling, vibrant city with many galleries, cafes, theatre and museum to visit. I feel happy to call Auckland my ‘hometown’ with my family, because I have lots of friendly friends.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Yesha,

    I'm Lee, one of the blog commentors for the Summer Learning Journey. Your colours are amazing!
    I am also happy to call Auckland my hometown. I was at the Botanical garden this year and it was the first time I had been since I was a child. I loved it. Have you been there?
    And yes the best part of living in Auckland for me is family.
    Keep up the great writing Yesha!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.