Tuesday 26 November 2019

Alice in Emerald Kingdom - By Yesha

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a narrative story.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can write a narrative story with a different beginning and ending.

Once upon a time, deep in the forest lived a little girl named Alice. Alice was my best friend. She has long golden hair, her skin was fair and smooth and has white, shiny teeth.


One day, me and Alice were playing hide and seek tag but when I was hiding behind a tree I saw a cute white rabbit running towards me. The rabbit was holding a small suitcase, clockwise and a hat on the top of his head. I called Alice to join me following the rabbit. So we ran and ran as fast as we can, but the rabbit vanished and we got lost in the middle of the forest. We looked around, until we saw a portal and went in.


In the portal, there was an Emerald Kingdom. We explored half of the kingdom, because we saw the white rabbit running to his emerald house, so we quickly decided to follow him once again. He quickly got his gloves and hand fan. Alice and I went in the house. It was marvellous inside. We saw lots of useful things and a 'Yummy Emerald Cake'. We tried to take a piece of bite, but the cute white rabbit saw us and got scared. He tried to defend him self so he bite us both on our hand. The bite made us fell asleep. The cute white rabbit was clever and intelligent. He summoned a portal and put Alice and I in. We fell on a field with a huge thud.


Alice and I woke up. We realised it was just a dream. So we went and talk to our families about our wonderful dream about Emerald kingdom and we lived in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.